- Pakistan Swimming Team won 1 Gold, 2 Silver and 5 Bronze Medals in 12th SAG held in India in February 2016
- POA General Council Meeting held on 27th July 2016 in Lahore
- 54th National Menís Open Swimming Championship successfully held from 29 to 31 July 2016 in Lahore
- Two members team participated in Rio Olympics Games in Brazil in August 2016
- 21st National Boys Age Gp Swimming Championship will be held in Peshawar in October 2016
- South Asia Swimming Championship to be held in Sri Lanka from 18 to 22 October 2016
- 10th Asian Swimming Championship to be held in Tokyo Japan from 17 to 19 November 2016
- 13th FINA (SC) Swimming Championship to be held in Windsor, Canada from 4 to 12 December 2016
- FINA & AASF confirm status of office bearers of the Federation elected on 26 Feb 2013 to the IOC & POA.
- The IOC gives detailed verdict through its resolution to all International Federations endorsing the POA's stance.
Welcome to the Pakistan Swimming Federation
Pakistan Swimming Federation is the national governing body of sport of swimming in the Country. The Federation is the member organization of the International Swimming Federation (FINA) since 1948 and the founder member of Asian Amateur Swimming Federation (AASF) since 1978.
The Federation was formed in 1948 with its headquarters in Lahore. The same year it was affiliated with the Pakistan Olympic Association (POA).
Latest Event Highlights
- 21st National Boys Age Group Swimming Championship
4 to 6 November 2016, Karachi (KCI), SSA
- All Pakistan Inter School Swim Championship
October 2016, Lahore (LHR), PSA
- 10th Asian Swimming Championships
14 - 20 November 2016, Tokyo (JPN)